- Measurement of dust and fungi on the surfaces of ductwork before and after cleaning of the HVAC systems in an office building complex in Victoria, B.C. This results from this project was presented by Chris Collett at the Indoor Air '99 Conference in Edinburgh.
- Investigation of occupant complaints of poor IAQ in a downtown office building in Vancouver, B.C. The findings identified infiltration of vehicle exhaust through ground level air intakes as a causal factor for the reported complaints.
- Development and implementation of an IAQ training program for building operations staff in a School District in Greater Vancouver.
- Monitoring of Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen Dioxide in an ice arena in Greater Vancouver to assess exposure to emissions from ice cleaning equipment.
- Implementation of a proactive IAQ audit of a bank building in Victoria, B.C. The IAQ evaluation was not instigated by reported IAQ concerns. Rather, it was performed as one component of the clients regular preventative maintenance program.
- Investigation and remediation of microbiological contamination, inadequate ventilation and other IAQ related problems in school buildings in B.C.